Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Profil Connexion

HQ The Ballad Of Nina Simone 02.06.2016

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> AUTOUR DU NET >>> achats rémunérés

Auteur Message
caeimo
nouveau
nouveau

Masculin
pdjpoints: 151
Moyenne de points: 1,91

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: HQ The Ballad Of Nina Simone 02.06.2016 Répondre en citant

The Ballad Of Nina Simone > urlin.us/2jm8d

10cf746e54
Plain Gold Ring Well start with a track that is a genuine contender for the coveted Saddest Song Ever Recorded prize: Plain Gold Ring, a mournful ballad about loving a man whos married to another woman. 10 Views 1 day(s) ago all videos TV & Cinema 0027:15 Salam sgr (22.05.2016)(TV) 12 Views 20 hour(s) ago 00151:53 YeilDeniz75.Blm (Sezon Finali) 11 Views 2 day(s) ago 001:23 Paramparca 69. (October 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message) . youtube.com -->. Broadway-Blues-Ballads Studio album by Nina Simone Released November, 1964 Recorded New York, 1964 Genre Vocal, soul, jazz, folk, blues Label Philips Producer Hal Mooney Nina Simone chronology Nina Simone in Concert (1964) Broadway-Blues-Ballads (1964) I Put a Spell on You (1965) . .. / . Please help improve this article by adding citations to reliable sources. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" was written by Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell and Sol Marcus and is one of Simone's most well known songs.

In contrast to her first Philips album, the live In Concert, which was politically laden with civil rights motifs, this studio album is more playful. .. It is not regarded as one of Simone's best efforts, though it contains songs that became standards in her repertoire. "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" (Bennie Benjamin, Gloria Caldwell, Sol Marcus) - 2:48 "Night Song" (Lee Adams, Charles Strouse) - 3:06 "The Laziest Gal in Town" (Cole Porter) - 2:19 "Something Wonderful" (Oscar Hammerstein II, Richard Rodgers) - 2:46 "Don't Take All Night" (Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus) - 2:54 "Nobody" (Alex Rogers, Bert Williams) - 4:18 "I Am Blessed" (Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus) - 2:57 "Of This I'm Sure" (Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus) - 2:37 "See-Line Woman" ([traditional] American folk, George Bass, Nina Simone) - 2:38 "Our Love (Will See Us Through)" (Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus) - 3:01 "How Can I?" (Bennie Benjamin, Sol Marcus) - 2:05 "The Last Rose of Summer" (Thomas Moore, Richard Alfred Milliken, Nina Simone) - 3:08 . v t e Nina Simone Studio albums Little Girl Blue Nina Simone and Her Friends The Amazing Nina Simone Forbidden Fruit Nina Simone Sings Ellington Broadway-Blues-Ballads I Put a Spell on You Pastel Blues Nina Simone with Strings Wild Is the Wind High Priestess of Soul Nina Simone Sings the Blues Silk & Soul Nina Simone and Piano To Love Somebody Here Comes the Sun Baltimore Fodder on My Wings Nina's Back A Single Woman Compilation albums Nina's Choice The Rising Sun Collection Released Gold Anthology Nina Simone's Finest Hour The Soul of Nina Simone The Very Best of Nina Simone Songs to Sing: the Best of Nina Simone To Be Free: The Nina Simone Story Live albums Nina Simone at Newport Nina at the Village Gate Nina Simone at Carnegie Hall Folksy Nina Nina Simone in Concert Black Gold Backlash Live & Kickin Let It Be Me Live at Ronnie Scott's A Very Rare Evening The Great Show Live in Paris Live and studio Nina Simone at Town Hall Let It All Out 'Nuff Said! Emergency Ward It Is Finished Remix albums Remixed and Reimagined Forever Young, Gifted & Black: Songs of Freedom and Spirit Related articles I Put a Spell on You (book) What Happened, Miss Simone? Songs and singles "Ain't Got No, I Got Life" "Alone Again (Naturally)" "Angel of the Morning" "Ballad of Hollis Brown" "Baubles, Bangles, & Beads" "Black Is the Colour (Of My True Love's Hair)" "Brown Eyed Handsome Man" "Cherish" "Cotton-Eyed Joe" "Do Nothing till You Hear from Me" "Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood" "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" "Exactly Like You" "Falling in Love Again (Can't Help It)" "Feeling Good" "Fine and Mellow" "For All We Know" "Four Women" "Go Limp" "He's Got the Whole World in His Hands" "Here Comes the Sun" "The House of the Rising Sun" "I Get Along Without You Very Well (Except Sometimes)" "I Loves You, Porgy" "I Put a Spell on You" "I Shall Be Released" "I Think It's Going to Rain Today" "I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free" "If I Should Lose You" "It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)" "It Might as Well Be Spring" "Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues" "Just Like a Woman" "Lilac Wine" "Little Girl Blue" "The Look of Love" "Love Me or Leave Me" "Mississippi Goddam" "Mood Indigo" "The More I See You" "Mr. .. News Feed Nina Simone May 15, 2013 Nina Simone: "Ballad of Hollis Brown" Live in Holland, 1965 Nina Simone: Ballad Of Hollis Brown Release by the Estate of Nina Simone: "Ballad Of Hollis Brown" by Nina Simone Recording session: December 25, 1965 in Loenersloot, Netherlands at the Mickery. on some CD releases the single "A Monster" is added as a bonus track.

texas car wars s01the mrs bradley mysteriesiced earth the glorious burdenmy screen recorderonce upon a time in wonderlandyoung malang 2013big sexy girlsnatsume yuujinchou cdada sanchez hoinheadlightslive in ibiza

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 06:45 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Index du Forum >>> AUTOUR DU NET >>> achats rémunérés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation