Index du Forum

FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes
S’enregistrer Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Profil Connexion

08 Cbr 600rr Top Speed

Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum >>> AUTOUR DU NET >>> achats rémunérés

Auteur Message
caeimo
nouveau
nouveau

Masculin
pdjpoints: 151
Moyenne de points: 1,91

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 06:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: 08 Cbr 600rr Top Speed Répondre en citant

08 Cbr 600rr Top Speed > bit.ly/2eCurvW

5d80d7912b
155 is not the top speed trust me, i have a 2010 cbr600 and 174 is the fastest ive gone well over 155 and it is that great of a bike aperry600rr is offline Quote Quick Reply post #7 of 12 Old 09-20-2011, 2:14 AM spina220 Join Date: 03-20-2008 Location: New York Posts: 5,320 Images: 20 Mentioned: 0 Post(s) Tagged: 0 Thread(s) Quoted: 0 Post(s) Reputation Power: 119 Re: 2010 CBR600RR TOP SPEED W Quote: Originally Posted by aperry600rr View Post 155 is not the top speed trust me, i have a 2010 cbr600 and 174 is the fastest ive gone well over 155 and it is that great of a bike i know you are smart enough to know that the speed indicated on your speed ometer is not your actual speed. It’s bristling with loads of refinements and knowledge gained from years of racing. Engine/Drivetrain. From the outside it appears not much has changed, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. Cornering is sharp due to the bike’s exclusive MotoGP derived Unit Pro-Link Rear Suspension and MotoGP-derived Honda Electronic Steering Damper (HESD) so you will quickly become confident in the bike abilities and all the fun will be unveiled as your knee touches the track’s asphalt and the bike follows the line imposed at the beginning of the corner.Quickly reducing speed before a curve implies some gear changing and the smooth-shifting close-ratio six-speed transmission with ratios closely matched to the engine’s powerband takes all the problems off your head and you can concentrate on handling the great performer underneath you.The bike has suffered some serious weight reduction and it ended up weighting 410 lbs with all the fluids and its fuel tank full of gas so it will gently show you the way in motorcycling without any problems whatsoever. Is it true that the 2010 600RR has a top speed of 185.1mph?? Just wondering since I saw that the 2010 FireBlade gets 185.7mph. I can only put this down to too much pressure in the rear, as I would normally rate them as one of the best on the market. Meanwhile, hauling the Honda up from very high speed couldn’t have felt safer thanks to the new brakes taken from the Fireblade.

The new engine now features a noticeably fatter torque curve between 7000 and 10,000 rpm, broadening the range of performance so riders of all levels can make better use of the muscle on tap. At first glance little has changed but look closer and you’ll see redesigned, minimalist bodywork revealing a much smaller engine plus a new single air intake between the headlights. Quote Quick Reply post #7 of 585 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 03:00 PM sincalirider *BOTM Feb '11, Mar '12* Join Date: Aug 2008 Location: Visalia, Ca Posts: 23,595 Thanks: 1,002 Thanked 1,187 Times in 899 Posts Feedback Score: 27 reviews Quote: Originally Posted by silent89 View Post :happy1: Haha, I see flames a brewing. Many of the new technologies developed for the CBR1000RR have been adapted to the new 600 engine, including modified intake- and exhaust-port shapes, smoother port walls, changes to the intakes velocity stack lengths and taper, and enhancements to the ECU program governing the control of the two-stage PGM-DSFI fuel-injection system. ser0tonin is offline Quote Quick Reply Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links 600rr.net Advertisement post #2 of 585 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 02:46 PM silent89 AMA Supersport Racer Join Date: Feb 2007 Location: San Diego, CA Posts: 594 Thanks: 0 Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Feedback Score: 2 reviews :happy1: silent89 is offline Quote Quick Reply post #3 of 585 (permalink) Old 05-20-2009, 02:47 PM RedRider999 Knee Dragger Join Date: Aug 2008 Location: cambria county, pa Posts: 120 Thanks: 0 Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Feedback Score: 0 reviews I never had mine passed 130 yet. "what you do when you come into a turn to fast and are not going to make it? The answer is turn" - Ed Bargy jlh42581 is offline Quote Quick Reply post #30 of 585 (permalink) Old 05-21-2009, 09:34 AM sikwidit Training Wheel Hero Join Date: Oct 2007 Location: Bellerose, NY Posts: 45 Thanks: 0 Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts Feedback Score: 0 reviews 155 , i was going faster but couldnt look down at my gauge to see, this was when everything was bone stock btw. You will not have access to any site features until you activate your account using the activation e-mail that is sent to this address. 1. The new CBR600RRs stunningly innovative bodywork finds its origins in the wind tunnel.

how google works eric schmidt epub converterfront and center am madden epub bud divergenttrauma focused cbt games for adultscs lewis the problem of pain epub filesel rey solito pdf freethe art of computer programming epub gratisfootstep underbone yoshimura cbr 150r indonesiakobo glo hd epub readercbr 600 f 2005 prova do2002 honda cbr 954rr accessories

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 15 Oct - 06:01 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Index du Forum >>> AUTOUR DU NET >>> achats rémunérés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation